Certified Business Process Professional CBPP® is a protected title for a certified expert of Business Process Management according to a globally standardised certification programme. The International Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP Link ABPMP.org) is represented in Austria by the European Association of Business Process Management (EABPM Link EABPM.org) and the ÖVO bears overall responsibility for the BPM CBOK and the certification as CBPP.
For further information please contact the ÖVO .
The certification programme is based on the Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK). The CBPP certifies experience and knowledge in the nine areas of knowledge of the BPM CBOK:
- Business Process Management
- Process Modeling
- Process Analysis
- Process Design
- Process Performance Management
- Process Transformation
- Process Organization
- Enterprise Process Management
- BPM Technologies
- Certificate of proficiency in process management
- Better career opportunities due to an increase in market value
- Access to an international community of process management experts
For admission requirements please contact the ÖVO.
A 3-hour multiple-choice test consisting of 120 questions must be passed. The candidate registers for the test with the ÖVO. The test is carried out on the premises of the OCG.
Written test on paper
- Cost: EUR 645 (application and certification)
ÖVO members will receive a discount. There are special conditions for larger groups and in-house certifications.