ECDL for power users (experts)
There are 4 Advanced modules - Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Database, Presentation - and you can get an ECDL Advanced Certificate for each of them.
If you pass all 4 Advanced modules you will earn the certificate ECDL Advanced Expert.
ECDL Advanced modules:
- Apply advanced formatting
- Create tables of content and indexes
- Use fields, forms and templates
- Work with macros
- Integrate data; share documents
- Apply conditional and customised formatting
- Use functions of different categories
- Analyse, filter and sort tables and lists
- Work with named cell ranges
- Use linking, embedding and importing features
- Understand key database concepts
- Create an advanced database structure and outputs
- Design and use queries, perform calculations
- Enhance forms and improve functionality
- Work with macros, linking and importing features
- Understand target audience
- Use templates and format slide backgrounds
- Insert drawing objects, movies and sound
- Apply advanced chart formatting features
- Control a slide show.
- You have expert computer skills in the office applications.
- Your educational level is comparable.
- You get an international certificate to prove your qualification.
ECDL Standard level skills in the module you want to take.
Preparation for tests:
- Course at Test Center (not compulsory)
- Self-study (choose among the wide range of approved learning materials)
- MS Office 2016
- MS Office 2013
- MS Office 2010
- MS Office 2007
- Skills Card (per ECDL Advanced Certificate): € 44,-
- Test (per ECDL Anvanced Certificate): € 44,-
- Total: € 88,-
Price for pupils at school test centers:
- Skills Card and test (per ECDL Advanced Certificate): € 35,-