The compact ECDL Base profile - 4 Base modules to prove your digital literacy.
- Use the PC and mobile devices
- Create and manage data
- Know about networks and security issues
- Browse the web
- Search for information
- Communicate online and by e-mail
- Use a word processing application
- Create simple letters and documents
- Use a spreadsheets application
- Create printable documents
- You can use the office programmes.
- You can work faster and more efficiently on the computer.
- You get an international certificate to prove your qualification.
Preparation for test:
- Course at a Test Center (not compulsory)
- Self-study (use the wide range of approved learning materials)
- MS Windows 8
- MS Windows 7
- MS Office 2013
- MS Office 2010
- MS Office 2007
- Open Source
If you want to take a test - contact an authorised ECDL Test Centers
The tests are based on the current syllabus version of ECDL Base.
Examination time: 45 minutes per module
- 1 Skills Card for Base/Standard (only one registration fee for both): € 60.-
- Test (per module): € 26.50
- Total: € 166.00
Price for pupils at school test centers:
- 1 Skills Card for Base/Standard: € 46.- (as of Sep. 2013)
- Test (per module): € 13.-
- Total: € 98.00