With the course book you start IT - die ersten Schritte zum ECDL (in German only) children from the age of 10 learn how to handle the computer critically and safely and to use the MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), e-mail and the Internet.
you start IT includes the following books which can be orderen directly at Herdt-Verlag:
- a course book with access to an online-test
- a teacher's handbook with methodical and didactic suggestions and solutions to the exercises
1. Basic handling of the computer:
- basic file management
- Office programmes (Word, Exel, PowerPoint)
- internet and e-mail
2. Information retrieval and security
3. Internet as social net
The teacher can save time for class preparation with the teacher's handbook. It is an ideal teaching help when working with the course book you start IT.
When you have worked through the course book you start IT and have passed the online test, you will see that working on the computer makes sense.
- you start IT stands for little theory - you will learn through practical examples, which won't bore you
- you start IT is also the best possible introduction for the European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
- you can check your learning progress with an online test - without additional costs
Internet Explorer 8
The learning progress can be checked with an online test.
The access data printed into the book allow the pupil to make the test. That way no additional costs arise. Pupils can print out the test results and can order a confirmation of their skills via e-mail.
Course book: € 18.40
Teacher's handbook: € 21.90
The price for the course book includes the costs for the online test.