This certificate is the first certificate for 2D computer aided design. It is the solid basis for further training and professional development.
- understand the basic concept of 2D computer aided design
- prove their relevant knowledge in using a standard application
- create, manipulate and modify objects or elements
- insert objects from other application
- know how to print them.
ECDL CAD targets especially the following professionals
- electrical engineers
- mechanical engineers
- Proof of necessary basic skills in CAD
- Development in co-operation with CAD experts guarantees practical usability
- Internationally standardised certificate to prove your qualification
Basic computer skills
Preparation for tests:
- Course at a Test Center (not compulsory)
- Self-study (choose among the wide range of approved learning materials)
AutoCAD, Autodesk as of version 2000 also LT version
The tests must be taken at authorised ECDL Test Centers.
The tests are based on the current ECDL CAD syllabus (Syllabi).
Exam time: 60 minutes
- Skills Card: € 70
- Test: € 35
- Total: € 105
Price for pupils in school test centers:
- Skills Card and test including test: € 70