The pm basic Certificate shows that you understand pm terminology, know the essential pm tools and can apply them. You can carry out a project in real life professionally, successfully and independently. pm basic is an introduction certificate for professional project management (basic level). pm basic is a joint initiative of the OCG and the pma.
pm basic offers basic project management know-how and is an important qualification for all professions and positions. Often it is the key to boost your career.
pm basic is the perfect option for those who enter or re-enter the business world!
The contents correspond to internationally valid criteria.
- Management of individual projects
- Definition of project assignment
- Definition von project targets
- Project organisation (project order, project manager, project team)
- Project structure plan and task package
- Project environment analysis and risk assessment
- Milestone planning and time schedule
- Resource planning
- Project costs
- Project controlling and adaption of project plans
- Project close-down and follow-up projects
For more detailed contents of pm basic see pm basic syllabus.
- Recognised qualification
- High training level following international standards
- Know-how to manage projects professionally and independently
Authorised Test Centers throughout Austria offer courses and certification.
For those who prefer self-study, extensive learning material is available to prepare for the tests. It is not compulsory to attend a course.
The certification consists of two compulsory tests.
- Test 1: Basic knowledge of project management (online – multiple response, 45 minutes)
- Test 2: Working out a case study (written, 90 minutes)
1st Test: online exam
2nd Test: specific case study
Price in adult education:
- Skills Card: € 96
- Test: € 48
- Total: € 144
Price for pupils at school test centers:
- Skills Card + one test: € 100