The PC-Start is a simple and practical learning and training programme for people of all ages and professions who have never worked on a computer before. Participants will learn how to handle the basic tasks of the common Office applications without help.
3 steps to success
- Order the book of your choice (see Further Information).
- Learn the necessary skills in a test center or in self-study.
- Once you have worked through the book you can ask for a written confirmation by the OCG.
PC-Start is a learning and training programme in the form of a course book. It is hands-on and easy to understand.
You will be able to
- make your first steps on the computer
- write, format, save and send simple texts
- look for infomation on the Internet and save it; use web services; send, answer and forward e-mails
- PC-Start is the perfect programme for all those who have never worked on a computer before
- PC-Start is a practice oriented training programme
- PC-Start is the best possible entrance step for continuing courses
- You get a written report - no formal test required.
At the end of the programme you will receive a report.
This report is issued by the training centre where you follow the course. A form for the report is included in the course book. No formal test is required.
Additionally, the OCG will issue an official confirmation of participation for you upon request.
Confirmation of participation by the OCG: € 7